3 way Vs 2

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: 3 way Vs 2
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 07:05:11 -0600
Okay ... some of you have mentioned the 3 pass method....

I agree it was Harder on equipment... no question about it... but when was
this Policy established.... I just re-read my Healey reports from 56 and
they mentioned National and International records .....AAA and FIA ... Never
saying they had to qualify for a record before setting it....

Donald Healey was in Love with those Hot Rod boys by the way.... especially
mentioning Shadoff and Isky cams .... guess he barrowed some Fiberglass from
one of you guys to fix an air duct.... Just fascinated with the Efforts of a
bunch of Kids as he put it....

Also took a look at appendix D on the FIA website.... Guess they don't like
my Camaro.....  Oh well it must not be a race car.... I'll keep that in
mind... don't think it will improve my attitude.... but it's a fact...  They
won't like my Modifed Sports either hmmm... only way to win here is build a
Special construction car.... Hmmm   Somehow that doesn't seem right... Guess
us NON special construction catagories will never be able to hold a
International record....  hmmm Now about that Jet car....

Keith