Re: The Doctor is IN!

To: drmayf@teknett.com
Subject: Re: The Doctor is IN!
From: "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2001 04:23:53 -0000
Hi MayF !   we been missin' Ya!    welcome home.

-Dirty Doug in New Yuck

From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>

" Like a bad penny, I keep on turning up. I have now acquired a computer
that
works in Pahrump, NV. It is nice to be back on the list. And cheaply, too, I
might add. Dick J., send me your particulars on you ch*by you want to
supercharge and the info on the blower you want to use and let me see if I
can
give you some insight...

Keith, you working on the Sprite? When I talked to you at Christmas, I
gathered you were not going to do that for a while?

Anyway, everybody change your email for me to:     drmayf@teknett.com

Later,

mayf "