Re: going fast

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: going fast
From: Chuck Rothfuss <crothfuss@coastalnet.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2001 22:20:47 -0500
John,

   I bet with a little modern electronics you could syncronize the engines
RPM electrically via throttle position sensors and crank position sensors.
With all the traction control, stabilitrac, etc, etc, on the latest
Cadillacs I'm beginning to believe anything is possible.  This could provide
all the benefits of the connected engines without the complicated driveline.

   Any electrical engineers want to chime in here?

Chuck