Re: LSR racer NEWS

To: <Want1937hd@aol.com>, <lanspeed@west.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: LSR racer NEWS
From: Wester S Potter <wspotter@jps.net>
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2001 07:59:48 -0800
on 2/6/01 10:08 PM, Want1937hd@aol.com at Want1937hd@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 2/6/01 11:02:00 PM Eastern Standard Time, wspotter@jps.net
> writes:
>
> <<  Speedy Regar >>
>> Is this the same Seth Hammond that won the Shell Hill climb with a Twin Cam
>> Fronty? Aviation runs in the family doesn't it? I'll always remember the
>> Lindbergh story you told when you stopped by back in the '70's Bob in
>> Connecticut
>>
>> Bob,
>
> The T roadster is mounted on his office wall... just the way it ran.
>
> Wes
>

> That has to be one of the worlds best wall  decorations! Bob

It's certainly right up there.  It was fun to see his face when we walked
into Stan Wanlass' living room and Seth saw the un-restored Bugatti parked
there.  Talk about instant bonding!

See the car at www.stanleywanlass.com.  Stan's goal is to live long enough
that he will own the only un-restored Bugatti in the world.

Wes