Re: LSR racer NEWS

To: wspotter@jps.net, Want1937hd@aol.com, lanspeed@west.net,
Subject: Re: LSR racer NEWS
From: Want1937hd@aol.com
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2001 12:54:22 EST
In a message dated 2/7/01 10:02:19 AM Eastern Standard Time, wspotter@jps.net
writes:

<< > Lindbergh story you told when you stopped by back in the '70's Bob in
 >> Connecticut
 >>
 >> Bob,
 >
 > The T roadster is mounted on his office wall... just the way it ran.
 >
 > Wes
 >

 > That has to be one of the worlds best wall  decorations! Bob

 It's certainly right up there.  It was fun to see his face when we walked
 into Stan Wanlass' living room and Seth saw the un-restored Bugatti parked
 there.  Talk about instant bonding!

 See the car at www.stanleywanlass.com.  Stan's goal is to live long enough
 that he will own the only un-restored Bugatti in the world.

 Wes

I car relate to the Bugatti. I spent 14 years doing bodywork on them. If I
ever win LOTTO there is a T37 on my list. Bob in Connecticut