Finish Line Coatings

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Finish Line Coatings
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2001 12:36:23 -0600
I want to do this so NO ONE can say Russ Meeks is trying to advertise his
business....

Russ Has a mix of Coatings that will in fact Prevent RUST.... and on the
Bugeye I am going to use them in several places.... To include the Headers
and Internal Engine Parts.... as well as all the suspension parts.... RUST
doesn't have to happen.... Prevent one of the three elements from getting
to the others and it won't......

Give Russ a Call at Finishline Coatings 503 659 4278
or online at www.finishlinecoatings.com

Yeah it's an Ad.... but Since I placed it and have seen his work... and
have nothing to gain from it.... lets just call it sharing GOOD
information....

hey he is a Landspeed racer and Friend ... what can I say?

Keith Turk
Austin Healey 100, Bugeye, Box sprites, Bonneville Camaro ( Land Speed
Racer)