Re: Recap on 'World Records Topic'

To: "tim schoeny" <tschoen@fuse.net>, <Nt788@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Recap on 'World Records Topic'
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2001 14:00:41 -0600
Jack was hanging Pretty Loose there.... it's the difference between Apple
butter and Marmalade ..... Wait a minute here... Knott's Berry Farm has the
Best Marmalade in the country.... anyone wanna argue that Point?

Seriously it's all about If you can combine all the Records to call it a
TRUE world Record...or if you want to just call it a World record.... it's
about the respect of your peers... and opening up that Peer Group to a
larger level... or keeping it the same

I really do believe there is a difference in the courses.... and that
someone who achieves Great Feats on a Substandard course Should in fact get
credit for that effort.... is it as important as all this?  hmmm don't
know.. I really like the Idea of taking this to a Separate List and hashing
it out for a while and coming back here to discuss it further once we have
our ducks in a row...

Keith

[This message delayed, as it needed manual intervention by the list
administrator.  mjb.]