Re: Recap on 'World Records Topic'

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>,
Subject: Re: Recap on 'World Records Topic'
From: "\"LandSpeed\" Louise Ann Noeth" <lanspeed@west.net>
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2001 23:45:26 -0800
KT

no 1%? Hmmm, something to chew on, and while I agree the records are
tough to achieve, I wonder if the record is really that much more
difficult, or is it just our perception?

I often notice that we of the present make judgments about the past
based on the standards of today. I wonder if Tom Beatty thought any of
his records were easy?

Speedy Regards,

"LandSpeed" Louise Ann Noeth

LandSpeed Productions