Re: Salt Talks

To: Joe Amo <jkamo@rapidnet.com>
Subject: Re: Salt Talks
From: jon amo <webmaster@landracing.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 12:33:08 -0700
List,

I will be going over any suggestions that people may have to be on the
shirt.  Im looking at three to four vehicles.  Please forward your
suggestions off the list to me at webmaster@landracing.com All will
decide from a list I generate.  I agree with Joe, the fastest and most
doesnt always get you there, plus they do have their glory as the ones
who strive to make ends meet, barley make it to the events, have no
sponsors, mom-dad&daughter coming as a family just to do it. That
describes land speed racing and thats it.  After a list is prepared
ill have a voting on it then I will decide after that.

Jonathan Amo
http://www.landracing.com