Re: Cannot post photos

To: FastmetalBDF@aol.com
Subject: Re: Cannot post photos
From: jon amo <webmaster@landracing.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 15:06:56 -0700
Ok here would be a quick solution to your problem. You had said that the photos
were on the radon website. Goto the photo image itself from the website. Put
your
mouse over the image and right click your mouse, (I use netscape), that brings
up
a menu go down to save image as and save it to your hard disk. (remember where
you save it to) then you can goto the picpost page fill in the blanks, then when
you come to the browse button select it, and find it on your hard drive and
select it.
Try that.

Jonathan Amo
http://www.landracing.com