Re: Cannot post photos

To: "Steve Pitt" <steve@seattleconstructioninc.com>
Subject: Re: Cannot post photos
From: "Jonathan Amo" <webmaster@landracing.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 22:17:00 -0700
Steve,

What looks like happened is you grabbed the thumbnail image of the real photo.
Where did you get the thumbnail image, go back and click on the thumbnail and a
larger image should appear, right click and save as on that one.
If you scanned the photo we need to talk.
If you resized the image from a larger image, make it around 500x375.
If your digital camera took that picture that small, camera has big problems,
big
not being the size of the picture.
Hey at least you tried, you were successful, now you just got to work on one we
can actually see,, I grabbed a magna fine glass but it didn't work to well.

Let me know if I can help.
Jonathan Amo
http://www.landracing.com