RE: Cannot post photos

To: "jon amo" <webmaster@landracing.com>, <FastmetalBDF@aol.com>
Subject: RE: Cannot post photos
From: "Steve Pitt" <steve@seattleconstructioninc.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 16:46:35 -0800
OK, I used Jon's great directions and actually sent a photo...I felt pretty
savvy cause it said it was sent successfully....but after looking at what I
sent I'm back to stoopid cause all I see is this tiny, thumbnail photo...how
do I make it bigger, if I might be a pest.  I'm not sure you can teach this
old dog new tricks.
Regards to all,
Steve Pitt