Fw: roadster on shirt- black hi-boy

To: "jkamo" <jkamo@rapidnet.com>, "land-speed"
Subject: Fw: roadster on shirt- black hi-boy
From: "JOHN BACKUS" <34ford@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 00:12:48 -0500
----- Original Message -----
From: JOHN BACKUS
Sent: Tuesday, February 13, 2001 6:08 PM
To: webmaster
Subject: roadster on shirt- black hi-boy

Jon, did ya ever get the stickers?? If not I will have to contact the post
office and start a hunt for them. Also, you really need to have a traditional
black hi-boy roadster on the shirts, like the ones that started all this. When
you get the design decided I will help, if you need help on the design, just
ask.

John Backus

clear=all><hr>Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at <a