SCTA/ECTA

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: SCTA/ECTA
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 08:55:36 -0600
Guys.... NOBODY is Bashing the SCTA to the best of my knowledge... I don't
think any of us would stand for that...  We all love what they do for us...
bout that simple....

There are differences in the way the ECTA and the SCTA do their thing...
and those differences represent the regions of the country they are in and
the available surfaces to race on.... John Beckett Set up the ECTA like the
SCTA But it's still their call on how they class things.... this deal about
2 vs 4 stroke... it's a matter of the ECTA's Choice... They get to pick
what their records look like...  Bout that simple.... I don't see John
trying to force his views on the SCTA as the Way of doing business.....
it's just different... Seems fair to me....

I really wish we could close this whole SCTA bashing thread and move on!!!
to Dimple tape and Helmets.....

Keith Turk
Austin Healey 100, Bugeye, Box sprites, Bonneville Camaro ( Land Speed
Racer)