Re: Maxton Motorcycle engine class question

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Maxton Motorcycle engine class question
From: "John Beckett" <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 10:16:17 -0500
----- Original Message -----
From: "John Beckett" <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>
To: "Jim Dincau" <jdincau@qnet.com>; "Dale" <Dale@prodigy.net>;
<land-speed@autox.team.net>
Sent: Thursday, February 15, 2001 7:57 AM

 OK Jim, this may not be the most complementary or well worded statement
ever written on this list, but I would hardly call it bashing. The SCTA has
been around for over 50 years, not going away any time soon, and strong
enough to weather comments like this. Lets just use the delete key more
frequently and get back to aerodynamics, engines, bench racing and the fun
part of LSR.

John (I hate these trailers) Beckett