DALE EARNHARDTS DEATH

To: "land-speed" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: DALE EARNHARDTS DEATH
From: "JOHN BACKUS" <34ford@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2001 19:43:51 -0500
I just read it off the NASCAR web page. Dale Earnhardt died from injuries
received in that last lap crash at Daytona. It was reported by the Fox
commentators that Rusty Wallace hit him in the back causing him to make a hard
right in front of Ken Schrader and then hard head on into the wall. Speaking
for myself, I think he was one of if not the greatest racer that ever lived. I
loved his attitude and great love for racing, he no doubt went out doing what
he loved best. Pray for his family.

John Backus<br clear=all><hr>Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at <a