Re: DALE EARNHARDTS DEATH

To: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>,
Subject: Re: DALE EARNHARDTS DEATH
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 07:14:38 -0800 (PST)
My guess.  I didn't really like the way he was
blocking, but I certainly understood the team
concept in view of the way things were happening.
It looked to me like the Dodge could have passed
all three of them given 1/2 a lap to do it, and
while I watched it, I told my wife during those
last two or three laps, that the way the cards
were falling, his plan was to block to insure
that his new driver and his son had a solid
one-two, then he could pull into three just
before the finish line.  Earnhardt team:
one-two-three!  What a victory that would have
been!  He came close.  Godspeed.

Dick J

--- "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>