Re: DALE EARNHARDTS DEATH

To: JOHN BACKUS <34ford@msn.com>
Subject: Re: DALE EARNHARDTS DEATH
From: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2001 17:42:30 -0800
I was and am a great fan of the "Intimidator". He gave it all he had
when he was on the track, but I was wondering about his driving in the
last few laps of this race. Here was a guy who wanted to win more than
anything running block for his son and his newest driver. Not what you
would expect from Earnhardt who could have probably gone to the front. A
lot of the thrill of watching Winston Cup will be gone for me, for a
while at least.

Tom