ahhh the Gator story

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: ahhh the Gator story
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 22:24:45 -0600
Geez I thought ya'd never ask.....

right out of Flight School I was assigned to Ft Puke Lousy anna.... just
outside deaseville......  My first couple of days I am out getting checked
out in a Fart cart...( OH-58... or long jet ranger )  anyway my Instructor
Pilot is telling me about Big Al.... who lives in Engineer lake.... " yeah
Right.... Big Al"  I grew up in LA... I ain't gullible...."  This Aligator
Stuff ain't Real.... I know better....

Couple of weeks later I am flying over Engineer lake all by my lonesome.....
and No Kidding there on a Sand Bar is BIG AL..... 12' or so of Honest to
goodness real live Aligator.... Bout this Time I started Praying to " our
Lady of Allison.... Please God don't fail me Now"

Yeah I learned right there and then..... never doubt a Hick...

Keith ( Hey Ed... how did that Hog Wash?.... You getting Help from Miss
Linda?  I mean that was way to sharp for a Vette driver)( yeah I felt an
obligation to pitch some Car something in there somewhere)