Re: ahhh the Gator story

To: <Flowbench@aol.com>, <speedtimer@charter.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: ahhh the Gator story
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 23:46:55 -0600
Well I noticed no one else here ever did anything stupid with a car....

I can't be the only one here with a funny story....  I used to have this
thing about finding out what the most miserable thing someone ever did to
make a buck..... I loved to hear the stories of how we ended up doing what
we do....

For example.... as a Kid growing up in Cerritos...( formerly Dairy Vally )
I sacked Cow manure.... 6 cents a bag...8 if I ran the grinder.... Hot
sweaty and covered in.... well nevermind...

Come on guys.... Tell us a funny story.....

Keith ( Future comparisons to Uncle willie.... will require protection from
Mr Smith and Wesson )