shut off switch

To: "Dick J" <lsr_man@yahoo.com>, "Jerry Dickinson"
Subject: shut off switch
From: "George Mitchell" <americanpartnerinrussia@starpower.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 09:58:12 -0200
List ,
 I saw in the latest issue of Drag Racing mag a new product from Wizard
Racing(503) 662 0990 that allows the driver to have a master disconect
inside the cockpit . It has a Morse cable that attaches to the switch at the
back. Looks neat but I can buy a morse cable and the pieces for less than
their asking price of $200. It would help the driver shut down everything
before a safety crew could get there. Good idea I  thought. Is anybody using
anything like this?
 george in DC