Re: Oh no - another new guy!

To: "Jon Wennerberg" <jonw@up.net>,
Subject: Re: Oh no - another new guy!
From: "glen barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 15:03:07 -0800
Hey Jon
Welcome to the list. First you only need to belong to BNI to run on the
salt. All of the other club stuff is for the dry lakes out here on the
coast.Sure glad you live in the deep white stuff,myself I like it on the
beach. The new SCTA rule book will be out in about 4 weeks. You can get one
by joining BNI or purchase it through the following. www.scta-bni.org
I would joun BNI as you won't have to get two books. The are a couple of
changes in the book for 2001 best to wait.

If you want to run in No.Carolina with ECTA they use the same rules except
they have classes for 3 and 4 stroaks. SCTA/BNI do not.Lots of information
will flow your way once the gang wakes up. Also log onto www.landracing.com
Jon Amo is the web master and his family of gang members run motorcycles.
All of the records are posed and the classes as well
Hope all of this helps and beware of people in purple driving suits that
speak HICK from Alabama.
Glen
Chief timer SCTA/BNI