Re: Belly Pans

To: "Dan Warner" <dwarner@electrorent.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Belly Pans
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 08:19:47 -0600
Well I'll Be... now ain't that special.... Teach me to assume yet again....
Hmmm  So basicly This car could be Ten feet high and 1" off the ground if
the Body remained stock from the cowl back.... The added height just being
Belly pan which would come up to meet the original body....

What it means to me Dan.... is in the design of the belly pan I can
incorporate some aerodynamic aids for downforce and keep the air out from
under the car for the most part without using skirts.... hmmm interesting...
have to think on this some...

Keith ( once again Dan... thanks for hanging out )