Re: Belly Pans

To: kturk@ala.net, dwarner@electrorent.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Belly Pans
From: Want1937hd@aol.com
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 09:28:58 EST
In a message dated 2/22/01 9:22:54 AM Eastern Standard Time, kturk@ala.net
writes:

<< Well I'll Be... now ain't that special.... Teach me to assume yet again....
 Hmmm  So basicly This car could be Ten feet high and 1" off the ground if
 the Body remained stock from the cowl back.... The added height just being
 Belly pan which would come up to meet the original body....

 What it means to me Dan.... is in the design of the belly pan I can
 incorporate some aerodynamic aids for downforce and keep the air out from
 under the car for the most part without using skirts.... hmmm interesting...
 have to think on this some...

 Keith ( once again Dan... thanks for hanging out )