Trailers

To: "Land Speed List" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Trailers
From: "John Beckett" <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 11:20:09 -0500
List

I need to clarify something or at least state my feelings on the subject.

These trailers are a real problem. First I often forget to take them off and
so my message only goes to the individual and not the list.

Secondly the messages seem to pop up again, and again, out of know where, a
week or two later. Making it look like the individual is trying to raise a
perhaps already hashed out subject again, which was not the case, but it can
and does rile people up.

We didn't have this problem before the trailers and I sure wish we could get
rid of them.

John Beckett,
LSR Comp Coupe #79