Re: Subject experts

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Subject experts
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 08:02:35 -0800 (PST)
Hmmm, interesting concept. I know that once I
finished that first list, some of the guys that
didn't say much turned out to be the guys that I
now listen real carfully to what little they do
say, once I learned a little more about them. I
could draw on what's already been done, plus post
a kinda questionaire for volunteers.  Some of
these new guys might be lurking experts too.  I
mean they can't all be fake rock manufacturers
and dirt farmers like you and me.

Lemme think on this a little.

Dick J

--- Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net> wrote:
> hey Dick... wanna start another list?  We could
> have one that gave us the
> Names to look up at www.listquest.com for the
> topic's....
>
> My advice to Paul was actually pretty good...
> but I got to thinking about
> it... that was institutional knowledge...(
> stuff I knew from spending way to
> much time here)
>
> Each Topic might have 2 or 3 folks that were
> especially knowledgeable.... on
> it.... lets take the one I might get tagged
> with.... Air Ride suspensions
> for example.... well that would include Doug
> Odom and not many folks would
> know I got the Idea from him.... ( or furthered
> my knowledge and found
> someone who agreed with the idea )
>
> Just a thought what do ya think?  you up for
> it....
>
> Keith

=====
Dick J