Re: Maxton Motorcycle engine class question

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Maxton Motorcycle engine class question
From: ARDUNDOUG@aol.com
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 11:34:41 EST
In a message dated 02/22/2001 7:24:47 AM Pacific Standard Time,
saltracer@awwwsome.com writes:

<<
 Dale,

 I fear that this list is deteriorating. All of a sudden we have a
 surplus of experts that want to tell us how things ought to be. I have
 been in the SCTA for forty-five years and had not heard your name until
 recently. Where did you come from? Haven't you been listening? It has
 already been stated that the SCTA bike rules were made by bike guys. If
 you don't like the rules, then don't race where they apply. Maybe the
 "good ole boys" are protecting an association, not their back sides.

 Sorry, but I have heard enough on this already! Quit whipping a dead
 horse and move on to more constructive things or I fear that you will be
 talking to only yourself.

 Tom, Redding CA - #216 D/GCC

Tom,
    My feelings exactly. I was trying to figure wording to convey the same
message but you did it better, first.............Ardun Doug King