Re: Maxton Motorcycle engine class question

To: JAMES CANNON <dr.piston@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: Maxton Motorcycle engine class question
From: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 12:39:55 -0800
James & List,

I may have made an error on the post I answered, if so, I'm sorry.
However, the criticism of SCTA, or anyone else, referring to them as
morons, misinformed, etc. does rattle my cage, regardless of whom it is
directed toward. This list is a good thing if used constructively to
exchange ideas. I do enjoy hearing different points of view, only,
please let us just be civil and respect each other.

Tom, (someone cares how it is done in CA, or this thread would have
ended long ago.) Redding CA - #216 D/GCC