Re: NASCAR Numbers

To: "Ed Van Scoy" <edvs@uswest.net>, <Want1937hd@aol.com>
Subject: Re: NASCAR Numbers
From: "glen barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 09:46:39 -0800
List
The CNN news breifing today with Richard Childress stated as follows. The #3
will not be used for one year. Also there will never be another
Black,Goodwrench #3
Out of the stables.
Also they are blaming a failed seat belt with the cause of death. Log on to
nascar.com and all of the info is there.
Glen ( will miss Dale deeply)