Re: Sponsors

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Sponsors
From: Dave Dahlgren <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 15:29:20 -0500
Does not make me happy either, pro or not no one is up for
smashing into things.. Best bet is to list what these guys
make and let the racers boycott them.. better yet race fans.
there must be enough of them otherwise all the companies
would not sponsor them for such a huge amount of money..
Maybe contact other racer newsgroups and let them know and
suggest they boycott also. The worst thing is i think that
they were at Bonneville last year i think those are the
folks that interviewed Turk and many others..
Dave Dahlgren