Re: Sponsors

To: Dave Dahlgren <ddahlgren@snet.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Sponsors
From: Wester S Potter <wspotter@jps.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 21:30:03 -0800
Dave,

The production company on the salt at World of Speed was Adrenaline TV.  The
show is on ABC nationally.  Doubt you have seen their program but it depends
more on their "babes" doing extreme sports in bikinis than anything.  I
seriously doubt that they would endanger any of those girls or promote
anything that might involve the type of thing under discussion.  If you want
to critique their program I have a tape they sent me.  They actually did a
better job of accurately presenting Bonneville racers than most of the TV
news crews or even Speedvision.  She actually listened to what the racers
said and used their comments for the show.  I could tape some of their
programs for you but they come on at the same time locally as the 10:00
Sunday evening news which I prefer to watch.

As you personally have asked in the past on other subjects, please get the
facts/details before making decisions.

Wes Potter