Re: Pick your local shops carefully

To: Dave Dahlgren <ddahlgren@snet.net>, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Pick your local shops carefully
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 12:46:55 -0800 (PST)
Yup.  He walked around the car while I was there
and when he saw the 2" lowering blocks, told me
that it wasn't the best way to do "that", and
suggested he might want check the rear end
alignment at the same time when he does the
front.  I guess he knows what he's talking about.

Dick J

http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/