Re: what do you do with them?

To: <Want1937hd@aol.com>, "Flowbench" <Flowbench@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: what do you do with them?
From: "JOHN BACKUS" <34ford@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 20:12:05 -0500
Paul, one more word of advice..... when you rent the car and didn't tell them
you are going to the salt, remember to allot some time to visit a "$.25" car
wash and clean the car well.
There is a good one in Wendover down one of the back roads in town just south
of the main road. Also do something to keep the salt off the carpets, we just
turned the mats over before we hit the salt and sprayed them off at the car
wash. If you don't do this it could cost a LOT of money when you bring it
back.

John Backus