Re: Progress report

To: Nafzger <nafzger@vtc.net>
Subject: Re: Progress report
From: Joe Amo <jkamo@rapidnet.com>
Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2001 14:06:29 -0700
That update you sent is just plain great reading!!

The fact that you would take the time to let us in
on the happenings with your project is really nice.

Some of us are at different points on the trail to speed, and
hearing about anyones stuff is cool, it is just nice to read
about it, and contemplate bits of it, to extract what we can
from it.

Joe :)