Re: Progress report

To: "Joe Amo" <jkamo@rapidnet.com>, "Nafzger" <nafzger@vtc.net>
Subject: Re: Progress report
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2001 00:15:13 -0600
Yeah Howard I am with Joe.... anyone else's stuff is nice to hear
about...... If Miss Kathy ever finds out what this cost.... that Kitchen
will happen without my consent..... Hmmm nice to hear someone else say
that....

NOW about that Hobb's switch.....  Ole Dave finally cut all that wiring and
took all the safety's out of the Nitrous.... then we set up a test Procedure
for the begining of every meet... it's kinda basic.... test the fuel...
Nitrous... and Timing .... Watch everything work independantly... Then don't
hit the button till your wide open throttle above Peak Torque.

Sounds scary but when I hit the button now it works everytime and there are
no Half way conditions.... I can make changes in Fuel Pressure without
worrying about getting below the hobbs switch setting....

Just thought I would share what it took for us to actually make this thing
run right..... K