Re: Shield & bellhousing rules clarification

To: <Flowbench@aol.com>, <richk@sparta-junction.com>,
Subject: Re: Shield & bellhousing rules clarification
From: "glen barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2001 18:49:51 -0800
Mike & list
The thing about SCTA is we don't have cars running drag race type slipper
clutches that can come apart. I have seen several with the disks smoked but
I have yet to see a clutch explosion at the lakes or Bonneville. Most of
these guys can't afford the current clutch housings that the NHRA requires.
Glen