Re: New Home owner

To: kturk@ala.net, Want1937hd@aol.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: New Home owner
From: "Jerry Dickinson" <og_1leg@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2001 08:08:41 -0800
My girlfriend didn't want to move that far away from work. So the house is
all mine. All that really needs work is the inside. Mostly just paint and a
good cleaning. Paint isn't that expensive just time consuming. The garage is
big enough to build a car in. Plus you can open the second door and drive
right into the back yard that has a concrete slab. I talked to the last
owner and he said he used to work on car in the back yard. I will try and
post some pics next week.

Thank you everone!
It has taken me 2 years to buy a house. I'm very happy i finally did it.

Peace

Jerry