Re: New Home owner

To: Jerry Dickinson <og_1leg@hotmail.com>, <kturk@ala.net>,
Subject: Re: New Home owner
From: Wester S Potter <wspotter@jps.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2001 07:35:49 -0800
Jerry,

If  you are following the thread about old cars and  numbers of cars I'm
sure you'll find that concrete slab in the back yard will be a good place to
store the project CARS.
Enjoy the new place.  A great move for you.
You're perilously close to Bonneville Racing News and Doc's Garage you know.
They mail the newspaper from the Hemet post office.

Wes