Re: New Home owner

To: Dave Dahlgren <dahlgren@uconect.net>
Subject: Re: New Home owner
From: Joe Amo <jkamo@rapidnet.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2001 10:33:51 -0700
Thats what you think Mr.  Your almost NOT single
anymore, you have no freakin clue what kinda crap
your savin for.....did I say that?........after looking
around the room......yes I said that

Cant complain Miss Judie spent the day (while I was at work)
mailing nitrous parts to 2 different friends, tracked down data
on data acq. upgrades, called an out of state dealer on a crank
and exhaust shims........

Marriage will look good on ya Mr. Dave.....(it cant hurt)

Joe