Roll Cage junk...

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Roll Cage junk...
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 13:17:57 -0600
Okay I am tired of Playing solitaire and it's a RAINY day here at the
shop.... So for lack of anything else going on .... Guess I'll fill you in
on the weekend's activities....

Brad and I had been checking out the Roll cage in the Camaro for
sometime... trying to find a place to stick in an extra Bar just to give it
some lateral support in the event of a roll over... We finally did find a
reasonable place that didn't interfere with access to the back.... and
installed a Brace from just above and behind the Drivers Helmet to the
Lower right side rocker panel bar.... then of course after we had it in
place I had to go back and repaint all the stuff we messed up installing
it...

Rather then using spray Paint like I normally do... I sprayed it in a Mason
jar and used a Foam brush to paint the thing.... worked out real well....
car looks a bunch safer and is all cleaned up afterwards...

OKAY GUYS THAT'S MY story.... what are you folks up to?

Keith Turk
Austin Healey 100, Bugeye, Box sprites, Bonneville Camaro ( Land Speed
Racer)