Re: Roll Cage junk...

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Re: Roll Cage junk...
From: tim schoeny <tschoen@fuse.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 04:47:50 -0500
Finally got my "Maxton" gear out of Canada-customs hold up,and some solid strut
rod bushings so  caster can be added to the front end,also should keep braking
from being such an exciting event.Hope to have some of it together this spring
but been spending too much time in Floriduh to get much done-wife's out of
vacation after our next trip so maybe.Looking for 140 this year-could happen if
everything's going right.It'l be interesting to see what 5th gear is actually
like.