Re: New Home owner

To: "Cris Shearer" <cshearer@tacisp.com>
Subject: Re: New Home owner
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 20:01:15 -0600
I am kinda in your boat Cris.... with Two Garages.... One Large ONE car
garage  ( just why the hell you build a big house with a one car garage is
still up for grabs...) and the Shop out back....

I have tried the air blower with good results...  I am also real fond of the
Air nozzle with the compressor..... Just gets EVERYTHING dusty.... Hmmm
maybe I could get you to come clean mine out?  then you will be Dusty and I
won't....