Re: New Home owner

To: Nafzger <nafzger@vtc.net>
Subject: Re: New Home owner
From: Joe Timney <joetimney@dol.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2001 19:48:03 +0000
List,

I air-conditioned my shop two years before I did the house. The excuse I used
was
that you can't heliarc if you are sweating. I couldn't get anything done with
the
family "visiting all the time"so I installed central air and a new heater in the
house.

Glenn, My house is 1500 sq. ft., the shop currently is 2100 with plans for
another 2400 coming soon(smile).

joe