Re: New Home owner

To: glen barrett <speedtimer@charter.net>, Joe Timney
Subject: Re: New Home owner
From: Wester S Potter <wspotter@jps.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2001 18:52:16 -0800
But our local building code only allows 700 sq. feet and I'm at 696 on the
garage we built three years ago ... about 1/3 of the house size.  We ended
up a couple of inches under the 17' height limit.  It is heated, has a loft
10X27 with a pull down ladder and the sound system isn't bad.  We considered
building a lower building after reading about basements for garages (no
cubic foot limit).  Decided against it when we did a driveway and sidewalk
replacement.

Wes