Re: Humor...NO LSR

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Humor...NO LSR
From: "Bill & Dee Bennett" <benettw@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 16:35:33 -0500
I have a true stupid story to relate to this. Years ago when grocery stores
were making the change over from paper bags to plastic they would always ask
"paper or plastic " to the point that you grew tired of hearing it. It don't
matter just put them in the bags and quit talking to all the other bag boys
my beer is going to get hot ok. Now you get the picture. One day I was in a
hurry to get home and had to stop at the store first. As I was checking out
I heard the usual question paper or plastic. Being in an already foul mood
and being somewhat of a smart ass at the time I replied Card Board. The bag
boy did not say a word just turned and walked to the back of the store and
retrieved what must have been the biggest box he could find. By this time it
was difficult to decide who was more stupid me for saying cardboard or him
for going to get a box. Rather than cause the kid more grief, I just placed
the box on top of the buggy and headed out the store. Needles to say I never
tried that stunt again.

Bill