Minimum speed

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Minimum speed
From: "Nafzger" <nafzger@vtc.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 18:54:26 -0700
List,
  It seems that too many people take our sport too seriously anymore. I
guess it's hard not to be serious about something you can get killed doing
but some people come to the meets trying to achieve a personal best without
regard to what the record is.
 I think they deserve to be allowed to run just like everyone else. They
have fun, share stories, and like was said, help cover the expenses.
 I have been accused of being too serious  and probably correctly in many
cases, but I also just love to go fast in an organized environment with all
the proper safety protection standing by.

Howard