Re: Results of my Head Gaskets Question

To: "Joe Amo" <jkamo@rapidnet.com>
Subject: Re: Results of my Head Gaskets Question
From: "Rick Byrnes" <rick@rbmotorsports.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2001 08:53:09 -0500
> Which one do you consider rocket fuel     ?

A 18 C is the fuel I used in the N/A 3.0Litre motor, and A 8 C in the
2.5Litre turbo engine.  I have seen no (knock on wood) evidence of
detonation with my rather conservative approach to spark lead.  We will be
looking for a bit more lead this year, to cool things off a little.  The new
data logger will help a bunch too.  The pilot just doesn't remember
enough.....and EGT on each cylinder will certainly tell us a lot....

Rick