Re: Fuel Needs

To: John Beckett <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>, Keith Turk
Subject: Re: Fuel Needs
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 10:30:21 -0800 (PST)
Hmmm. Hadn't looked at it from that point of
view.  I was hoping to move my fuel tank up into
the right front fender area, and the space I have
would be easy to slip a two gallon tank in.  I
could squeeze three or maybe four there, but I'm
not sure about five.  I'll do some new measuring
tonight. I can probably get five in there, but
it's going to have to be a really unique, custom
shape.

Dick J

--- John Beckett <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>

http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/