Re: Fire bottle certification

To: "Chuck Rothfuss" <crothfuss@coastalnet.com>
Subject: Re: Fire bottle certification
From: "Ed Van Scoy" <edvs@uswest.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2001 19:53:59 -0700
Just got back from 3 days in Nevada so this may have been answered...........I
ran into the same thing once (just once, apparently a CYA move) and my answer to
him was that "the standards only apply to commercial use & my use is private" He
got the supervisor & the boss said I was right so they weighed & certified the
bottles.
Ed