Re: Checklists

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Re: Checklists
From: john robinson <john@engr.wisc.edu>
Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2001 07:16:25 -0500
At 05:07 PM 4/5/01, you wrote:
>Got to looking at my checklists.... and was going to have to transcribe it
>to sent it to someone who asked for it.... then I got to thinking about
>it.... Maybe we can develope some lists here....

Howdy, I've been using them for years just to remember what it was I
shoulda done, right now the main list is four pages of
checkoffs......things to take to the Salt, for three pages, 1/2 page for
things to do when on the Salt, and the other half for all the misc stuff
that has come up over the years....I still remember the guy in '91 who had
an entire garage of stuff on the Salt, he said he always had left something
behind, so that year he talked his friends into dragging trailers full of
everything in his garage, I thought it might be overkill, but since then I
find that I do leave stuff I needed....and it gets added to the list, I may
have to follow his example....drive careful

              John Robinson, Mechanician
   Mechanical Engineering University of Wisconsin
                 1513 University Ave.
                  Madison, Wi. 53706
                     608-262-3606
                   FAX 608-265-2316